Servings: 50-55 Prep Time: 5-6 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes
Tags: Induction Cooking, Mexican Food, Bacon, Cooking, Food Truck
(may add more text here)
- 12 lbs. of ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 tbsp. cumin (or ¼ cup)
- 3 tbsp. chili powder
- 3 tbsp. paprika powder
- 3 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. oregano
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. adobe sauce (optional) for hotter beef
- In a large pot add oil and garlic and cook over medium heat for about one minute.
- Add beef and cook until the beef starts to brown well stirring as needed.
- Optional – strain grease
- Add the rest of the ingredients and water and stir to mix ingredients and break beef apart.
- Cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Globe Products Shown with Recipe: