POSITION TITLE: Customer Service Representative - Equipment
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt, Hourly
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
Perform all functions as they apply to order entry and internal & external customer interaction. Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers, dealers, distributors, reps and Regional Managers. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, returns and other queries.
• Answer telephone, receive faxes and email following company protocol for routing to the proper department/person
• Accurately record and maintain records of all transactions
• Maintain proper telephone procedures including conducting themselves in a courteous and professional manner even under stressful situations
• Receive telephone, fax and email orders entering them into the system
• Provide order and shipment acknowledgements as requested
• Greet visitors at front counter and announce or direct as required
• Verify pricing, product numbers, voltage and any related information on purchase orders
• Resolve customer issues and complaints via phone, fax or email
• Act as liaisons between company and customers, dealers and/or representatives
• Provide timely, accurate and professional response to all inquiries and questions
• Answer product questions regarding pricing, freight, reliability, features, benefits, function and warranty directing to appropriate personnel if necessary
• Literature fulfillment including catalog binder assembly
• Interface with all other GFE employees in order to obtain information or solicit help to support customer needs and/or process orders
• Prepare Credit Memos, Commissions, Return Authorizations, Freight Quotes and pricing discrepancies for processing
• Other duties assigned by supervisor as required
GENERAL WORKPLACE EXPECTATIONS:
• Understand and adhere to Globe Vision, Mission, and Core Beliefs.
• Adhere to all Globe policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with colleagues.
• High school education
• Three years prior customer Service experience
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• The ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
• Proficient computer skills including order entry and the Microsoft Office bundle
REQUIRED MENTAL/PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
• The ability to handle stressful situations in a professional and courteous manner
• Organizational skills and maintain accurate records
• The ability to lift up to 20 pounds on a routine basis
Work is routinely performed in an office setting with extended time at a desk and on the telephone.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume detailing your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Globe Food Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.