POSITION TITLE: Marketing Administrator
FLSA STATUS: Exempt/Full Time
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Administrator is responsible for organizing, coordinating and maintaining Globe and Varimixer marketing materials, events and campaigns, as well as offering support to the sales team and assisting with strategic marketing functions.
- Assist in coordinating Globe and Varimixer training events
- Coordinate food/beverage for in-house sales meetings
- Create and distribute training surveys and quizzes to training attendees
- Communicate marketing information to appropriate audiences through email marketing
- Maintain marketing contact lists and literature inventory
- Fulfill literature requests and image requests
- Track and report online dealer pricing violations
- Audit dealer websites to improve Globe and Varimixer content
- Audit competitor websites for new product introductions and provide data to RSMs
- Coordinate trade show attendance, attendee lodging, etc.
- Coordinate on-site dealer training crate, booking, logistics and upkeep
- Proof read marketing literature, dealer catalog pages, dealer advertising, product manuals and other related documents
- Coordinate printing and mailing projects, adhering to strict deadlines
- Maintain AutoQuotes, competitor pricing repositories and marketing content repositories, updating regularly
- Track and catalog Globe and Varimixer market exposure in advertising media
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager
GENERAL WORKPLACE EXPECTATIONS:
- Understand and adhere to Globe Vision, Mission, and Core Beliefs.
- Adhere to all Globe policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with colleagues.
- Associate’s degree in Marketing or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience of 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in an office or administrative role
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong organization skills with high level of attention to detail
- Able to learn quickly and adapt
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with customer relationship management software
REQUIRED MENTAL/PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- This position is in an office environment.
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Can stoop, bend and lift at least 50 lbs. on occasion
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume detailing your qualifications to email@example.com
Globe Food Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.