Quality Control Inspector
POSITION TITLE: Quality Control Inspector
FLSA STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director of Manufacturing and Quality
The purpose of this position is to perform inspection tasks involving the use of a wide variety of standard and precision inspection equipment. Responsibilities include first article, first piece, receiving, visual and final inspection of components and finished product. Qualified candidate will determine acceptability of manufactured components and identify/recommend disposition of defective items in accordance with established procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Include:
- Able to work independently to verify the conformance of machined, fabricated and molded parts and assemblies according to blueprints, specifications and work instructions.
- Work proficiently with metrology and analytical equipment to include calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, optical comparators, hardness testers, height gauges, etc.
- Effectively read and understands blueprints, engineering documents, inspection procedures and process instructions.
- Perform complex set-ups and dimensional analysis for first article and incoming parts.
- Complete knowledge of dimensional, visual and inspection processes.
- Proficient in the use of shop math/ trigonometry to calculate dimensions and has knowledge of special process requirements.
If you are interested in this position, please download and complete our company application or send a cover letter and resume to HR@globefoodequip.com.
Globe Food Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer