The primary responsibility of the position is to provide technical support to end users, servicers and Globe personnel for all product lines. This support includes phone support for trouble shooting, familiarity with repair and testing procedures, processing and disposition of returned equipment.
• Provide technical support to Globe customers and servicers including professional phone and email communications
• Accurately collect data from calls, document equipment returns and repairs
• Create, edit and maintain service documents for Globe and customer instruction
• Assist in preparing special equipment order configurations
• Disassembly and reassembly of equipment for inspection, testing, and trouble shooting information
• Assist in keeping the tech support areas clean and organized
• Assess in evaluating equipm ent problems under warranty and exercise judgment to end users and servicers/provide recommendations to Technical Service Coordinator and National Service Manager
GENERAL WORKPLACE EXPECTATIONS:
• Understand and adhere to Globe Vision and Values.
• Adhere to all Globe policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with colleagues.
• Support Service Department goals and workload as directed by National Service Manager
• Consistent call resolution and customer follow up
• High School Diploma required - Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• 2+ years in a technical support callcenter environment
• Mechanically inclined with ability to use basic hand tools
• Able to read and explain explosion drawings and wiring schematics/ diagrams
• Experience with troubleshooting and fault finding of mechanical and electrical issues
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience with creating work documents with photos and bullet point instructions is preferred
• Experience with forklift and pallet jack is a plus
• Must be able to read and perform data entry accurately
• Keyboarding, hearing, speaking, and listening skills are required
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion with assistance as needed
• Abilityto use basic hand tools for assembly and disassembly of equipment and parts
Interested Candidates should submit an email/letter to email@example.com
detailing their experience and qualifications for the position along with a resume by February 5th for consideration.
Globe Food Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.