Globe’s legal for trade, label printing scale accurately weighs from .01 lbs. to 30 lbs. and is designed to serve delis, candy stores, coffee shops, and restaurants where packaged products are sold.
The scale connects to a PC for easy PLU creation, label file access and maintenance, USB port for file transfer and direct thermal printer. Easy-to-read, dual-sided, large, crystal clear LCD display, for both operator and customer to see. Globe’s GSP30B also has a keypad that holds up to 168 presets, accessed with one touch, providing superior operator convenience.
- Weighs from .01 lbs. to 30 lbs.
- Legal for trade
- Holds up to 168 presets (84 one-touch keys, each stores 2 presets)
- Connects to PC for easy PLU creation, label file access and maintenance*
- Direct thermal printer, prints standard (E11), safe handling (E12) and ingredient (E13) labels
- Includes one roll of E11 standard labels
- Static TCP/IP Ethernet communication**
- USB port for easy file transport to multiple stand-alone scales
- 2MB standard memory (flash drive recommended for back up purposes)
- Scale prints...PLU number, product name/description, sell by date, packed date, unit price, tare, weight, PLU number, total price, bar code, store name and store address (software download allows printing of a customized logo*)
- Dual sided LCD, 3/4" high, blue alphanumeric display, with sharp white 16 segment capability, easy to vview for customer and operator
- Large 14" x 10.5" stainless steel platter - removable for easy cleaning
- Overall dimensions 16.1"W x 17.2"D x 6.5"H
- UL and NTEP approved
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
Optional GSP30B Attachments/Accessories
- Plastic Scale Scoop (10'' dia. x 2.5'' deep)
- Standard labels E11 (case of 12 rolls)
- Safe Handling labels E12 (case of 12 rolls)
- Ingredients labels E13 (case of 12 rolls)
*Software required, download at www.gsp30b.gfesupport.com
**Network switch and Ethernet cable required