Perfect for theater slicing and front-of-house display. Globe’s new FS14 Flywheel Slicer accommodates traditionally oversized artisan meats with a 14" (350mm) precision knife. This vintage-style volano slicer features classic Italian design, vibrant red enamel with black and gold detailing, and an authentic Italian marble receiving shelf.
Totally hand-powered, this manual slicer gives the operator complete slice thickness control from tissue-thin to 3/32" (2.5mm). Add the heavy-duty artisan pedestal with locking casters for convenience and mobility.
- Traditional 14" (350mm) diameter hollow ground chrome-plated carbon steel precision knife
- Accommodates oversized product up to 11" wide and 9.5" high
- Built-in knife sharpener
- Fully hand-operated, no electrical connection required
- Largest low-resistance flywheel for superior speed control and easy operation
- Designed for ease of cleaning; meets demanding sanitation certification requirements
- Ring guard for blade protection
- Precision slice adjustment with 9 settings from tissue-thin up to 3/32" (2.5mm)
- Aluminum construction with stainless steel trim
- Baked enamel paint and premium decorative gold detailing
- Aluminum receiving shelf
- Two years parts and labor
- Slicer pedestal – heavy-duty artisan pedestal with locking casters for great mobility
- Authentic Italian marble receiving shelf – adds to the old world beauty of the slicer