Globe Food Equipment is committed to continuous improvement of the customer experience. With that in mind we would like to clarify our equipment return policy. In the unlikely event of a return, please consult the following for the appropriate process which will enable the efficient return of your order.
- Customer Ordered Incorrectly - If your customer has ordered incorrectly, please contact email@example.com or call 1-800-347-5423 ext. 256. Please include your name, the item and serial # of the item to be returned. You will be given a Returned Material Authorization number and shipping instructions for the return. You will be responsible for all return freight, a 25% restock fee, and deduction for original freight if applicable. The item(s) must be received by Globe new, unused, and in the original packaging. If an item is returned used, freight damaged from improper packaging, or without a Returned Material Authorization, the item may be refused and/or returned. All used returns will be subject to a higher restock fee or no credit, depending on the type of equipment and condition.
- Missing Item(s) - If you are missing an item(s) from your order, please note on the bill of lading there is a shortage. Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org call 1-800-347-5423 ext. 256. Please include your name and identify the missing item(s). A representative will contact you about shipment of the item(s).
- Incorrect Item(s) Received - If you receive an incorrect item in your shipment, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or call 1-800-347-5423 ext. 256. Include your name, serial # of the unordered item(s) you received and, if applicable, information about the item(s) you should have received. Globe will issue a Return Material Authorization # and will arrange with you the return of the item(s) and the shipment of the correct item(s). Item(s) must be returned in original packaging, in new and unused condition.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-260-0522. Please provide your name, model #, serial # and explanation of problem. Our warranty department will contact you. All items returned as under warranty will be inspected. The equipment must be in the condition it was stated to be in when the claim was made or the claim may be denied. No credit will be issued if the equipment is missing a serial #, shows signs of abuse, customer neglect, or is damaged due to improper packaging of the returned item. ALL ITEMS NEED A RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION # BEFORE THEY WILL BE ACCEPTED. IF RETURNED WITHOUT AN RMA # THE SHIPMENT MAY BE REFUSED OR RETURNED AT THE CUSTOMER’S EXPENSE.
- Noticeable Freight Damaged Item(s) - If an order is delivered with noticeable damage, do not accept the item and note on the bill of lading the damage and refusal of item(s). Contact Globe immediately at email@example.com or call 1-800-347-5423 ext.256. Please include your name, item(s) damaged, serial # if applicable, and photographs if possible. A representative will contact you about the return and reshipment of your item(s). Only freight claims originating from a Globe Facility on an original shipment are covered and must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Shipments originating from dealer stock which result in freight damage must be handled through the dealership.
- Concealed Freight Damage - All items need to be inspected immediately after delivery for any signs of damage at time of delivery. If an item shows signs of damage upon opening, immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-347-5423 ext. 256. Please include your name, serial #, item that is damaged, explanation of the damage and photographs if possible. The damage must be reported to Globe within 7 days from the time of shipment. The damaged item needs to be photographed and all packing and box materials must be kept for inspection by the freight carrier. The sooner the damage is found and reported the better chance the freight carrier will be held responsible. Only concealed freight damage originating from a Globe Facility on an original shipment are covered and must be reported within 7 days. Shipments originating from dealer stock which result in concealed freight damage must be handled through the dealership.